Rental Conditions VillaVida Rentals.
Reservation and payment
· Within 8 days after VillaVida’s response to the inquiry, a down payment of thirty (30%) percent of the total costs needs to be received by VillaVida, this payment makes the booking definite.
· At least eight (8) weeks before arrival the total balance needs to be received by VillaVida.
· After receiving the total balance, VillaVida will send the travelling documents of the rented accommodation.
· A valid credit card number will be required when making the booking, VillaVida will block a safety deposit during your stay, this to cover any incidents or eventual damage caused to the property or its contents, the cost of the damage will be charged to the credit card with an extra charge of 7% this to cover bank costs.
· Delayed payment, gives VillaVida the right cancel the reservation.
Arrival and Departure
· Tenants are able enter the accommodation after 4 PM (16:00h) on the day of arrival. We will be expecting you at our office, unless another meeting point has been designated by us, from there we will give you detailed information to how to get to the property you rented.
· When arriving, the tenant will be asked to sign the safety deposit form, stating that according to these terms and conditions, eventual damages can be charged to the Credit card provided, up to 200 Euros. If we are not able to block the safety deposit amount on your credit card or if you are not signing the form, it gives us the right to deny access to the accommodation until this criteria is met.
· The accommodation must be vacated by 10 AM (10:00h). a late checkout can be requested at the cost of 50 Euros. This request will be granted if possible with the cleaning schedule and future bookings. As mentioned on first paragraph, you will receive your travel documents after you have paid the full rental fee. In this document is mentioned what you are entitled to, also you will find the route description to the office of the property manager. The property manager will provide you with a detailed route description to the accommodation and hand over the key. In some case extra information on the accommodation and surroundings will be provided.
· If you are arriving after 7 PM (19:00h); It is your responsibility to inform the property manager about your late arrival. A late arrival fee of 25 Euros will be charged. The address and telephone number of the property manager can be found in the travel documents given.
· If you due to other circumstances such as traffic, strike etc, are not able to be on time, it is your responsibility once more to inform the property manager about your delay.
Prices, additional costs, and deposit.
· In general included in the price you have a weekly cleaning service and final cleaning. With stays of less than 10 days there is noi in between cleaning, just the final cleaning. The price also includes normal usage of gas, electricity, and water, unless advertised differently.
· The tenant is required to handle the accommodation and its content with caution.
· Accommodation should be left tidy and damage free.
· Considering there are not damages done to the property, safety deposit reserved on your credit card will be released once final cleaning is done.
· We strongly recommend having a travel insurance.
Cancelling by tenant.
· Should the tenant require cancelation of accommodation, he/she should advise VillaVida immediately in all cases via telephone and via email. In some cases and specific conditions it may be possible that other persons take over the reservation. A new booking/contract will be made and signed by the substitute. The following cancellation charges are payable according to the
· 100% of total costs, on the day of arrival.
· 90% of total costs, 28 days (incl.) prior to arrival.
· 70% of total costs, from 42 days prior to arrival until 28 days prior to arrival.
· 50% of total costs, from 56 days prior to arrival until 42 days prior to arrival.
· 30% of total costs, from definite booking until 56 days prior to arrival.
· It is strongly advisable to have a suitable personal travel and cancellation insurance which will
cover these costs when the reservation needs to be cancelled for whichever reason.
Cancelling by VillaVida
If situations or circumstances occur beyond the influence of VillaVida that result in cancellation of your booking, VillaVida will offer an accommodation of equal level and quality. If not available, VillaVida will refund the amounts paid in total. VillaVida shall not be liable for any damage or cost involved.
Bed- and linen service, cleaning
Towels, bed linen, and pillowcases are available. There is a cleaning service once a week standard or more when mentioned in advert; however private dishes, the BBQ and laundry are not part of their cleaning duties.
Final clean will be done by the cleaning service on the day of departure between 10 AM (10:00h) and 4 PM (16:00h). Tenant is trusted to leave the accommodation in a proper order and condition, failure to do so can lead to extra charges.
Number of persons
· The accommodation can only be used by the agreed upon persons. Subletting, sharing or assignment is prohibited. Failure to comply with these conditions will be regarded as a breach of contract without right of compensation.
Waste disposal In all cases the tenant is responsible for the (daily) removal of all waste in containers near the accommodation or in the vicinity.
Tap water, in most areas, is drinkable; however it is advisable bottled water.
At VillaVida’s approval it can be allowed to accommodate pets. Prior notice is always an obligation.
During the stay the tenant is liable for the accommodation, the content, and all objects belonging to the accommodation. VillaVida its agents, employees, servants, subsidiaries, and affiliates shall not be liable for injury, loss, costs, expenses, claims and damages to any person or property arising from, related to or in connection with the use and occupancy of the accommodation as well as any loss or damage to any person, to the accommodation, equipment, furnishings, property or appurtenances thereto of any nature resulting from accidents or occurrences in or upon the Unit or the building in
which the Unit is a part, including but not limited to claims for damage, injury, loss, liability or the like resulting from:
A-Negligent or wilful action(s) or omission(s) of tenants, their guests, or any person or persons entering the accommodation for any purpose.
B-Wind, rain or other elements.
C-Theft, vandalism or fire.
VillaVida can not accept any liability or pay any compensation when the performance of the contractual obligations is prevented or affected by unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond its control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care which also includes, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, civil strife, fire and/or similar circumstances.
Unfortunately it can occur that something is not to your satisfaction. When this occurs, first try to solve things with the property manager of the accommodation. When nothing can be done to your satisfaction, you must report this to VillaVida within 3 days after arrival. At least within 1 month after your stay you need to send a written and motivated complaint to VillaVida. When you decide to change accommodation without giving notice to VillaVida, you will loose the right to any restitution or reimbursement.